OSU Extensions Tree School Lane County
June 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$80
OSU Exentions Tree School is a one-day mini-college for family forestland owners, foresters, loggers, arborists, teachers, forest recreators, and the general citizens of Oregon. Classes topics range from vegetation management, planting, forest management, insects and diseases of conifers and hardwoods, thinning, small scale logging, wildfire, hydrogeology and water regulations, soils, forest protection rules, tree identification, Christmas tree management, certification and sustainability, cutting timber, non-timber forest products, pollinators, and Native American Stewardship.
Included are morning coffee and refreshments, lunch, morning and afternoon break refreshments, and vendor tables. This program is sponsored by Oregon State University Extension Service, Lane County Small Woodlands Association, and Oregon Forest Resources Institute (OFRI).
* $60 per person if registered by 5:00 pm, Friday, May 4, 2018.
* Fees will increase to $80 per person May 5 to May 18, 2018.
* Registration Deadline: Friday, May18, 2018. No registrations will be accepted after May 18th.
* Register EARLY! Each year some classes fill to capacity. Seating is limited.
* No Walk-in registration available